Call Tonya Steinkruger at 1-800-252-1355. She will walk you through each step in ordering our custom manufactured fabric awnings and you will see how economical awning recovers are. They come with a 10 year warranty as well.
- Determine the awning style based on the closest matching product on our website.
- Select a fabric color.
- Drop – measure against the home/building from the top of the awning frame to the bottom of the awning frame.
- Projection – Measure the bottom of the frame from the wall to the farthest point out.
- Width – Measure the frame against the wall from side to side, and check this dimension with the width at the front of the awning.
- A loose valance hangs below the frame. Valance heights are needed only if greater than 8 inches. A rigid valance is included in the Drop dimension and is needed only if cover(s) is/are ordered.
- If the quote is within your budget, we will need finishing details and photos of the underside of the awning. This may generate more questions. If possible, please ship the the old cover to: TCT&A, 308 E. Anthony Dr., Urbana, IL 61802.
- Finally, order the awning by calling our toll-free number: 1-800-252-1355.